We are pleased to announce our name and branding change to
American Vein & Vascular Institute (AVVI)
Over the next six months, we will full transition all of our existing clinics in Colorado and Texas plus business headquarters to American Vein & Vascular Institute. Any new facility we open will also be known as AVVI.
Our shift in name and branding aligns our Trinity Vein Institute & The Diagnostic Center, Rocky Mountain Vein Institute & The Diagnostic Center and our management group, RMVI Services, as one team.
Including “Vein & Vascular” in the new name also highlights the value and unique positioning of the company’s diagnostic expertise housed within The Diagnostic Center, as AVVI has expanded its services for identifying, treating and managing vein and arterial issues. The familiar "Energy Guy" logo remains steadfast.
Chief Medical Officer Gordon F. Gibbs, M.D., and his wife, Erin Reilly Gibbs, co-founded RMVI in 2009, RMVI Services in 2010, and TVI in Arlington, Texas in 2012. Their company began with three employees and now employs almost 50. Best Vein Care has designated Rocky Mountain Vein Institute as a “Premier Center of Excellence,” and The Diagnostic Centers in the Colorado cities of Pueblo, Canon City, Parker, and Vail Valley, as well as in Arlington, Texas are all accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC), which places them among the best for vascular diagnosis.
Proven vein care treatments mean a better quality of life.
Why call RMVI now?
- We treat the simplest cosmetic problem to the most life-altering condition.
- A multidisciplinary team of experts on the forefront of technology, performing minimally invasive vein disease treatments.
- The Diagnostic Center- a state-of-the-art, full-service and accredited vascular diagnostic lab.
- Double-board-certified vein specialists and a multidisciplinary approach to your care.
- Personalized treatment plans and goals for each patient.
- Modern and soothing design in each facility and a medical concierge dedicated to patient satisfaction.
- Electronic medical record keeping, immediate reports to referring physicians, and a teaching site with a sought-after fellowship.
- We accept most insurance, including Medicare and Medicaid.
Venous disease is more than a cosmetic problem; it can be serious and medically complicated. It’s not life threatening, but it is life altering. Most treatments can be completed in the time it takes to have lunch.
Rocky Mountain Vein Institute has locations in Pueblo, Canon City, Parker (South Denver)
and Vail Valley (Edwards), as well as the Trinity Vein Institute in Arlington, Texas.