Now Accepting Patients at our New Colorado Springs Location
Specializing in vein and arterial disease with a state-of-the-art outpatient cath lab
American Vein & Vascular Institute
Colorado Springs Clinic
175 S Union Blvd, Suite 200
Colorado Springs, CO 80910
About Our Name Change
Rocky Mountain Vein Institute & The Diagnostic Center (RMVI), a network of vein diagnosis and treatment centers in Colorado and Texas, announced a change in name to American Vein & Vascular Institute on January 17, 2014. The company is migrating existing clinics to the new name and any new facility opened by the company will be known as American Vein & Vascular Institute.
The change in name recognizes the company's maturity and commitment to a total vein care experience, with alignment of the company's Texas location (Trinity Vein Institute & The Diagnostic Center), Colorado facilities (Rocky Mountain Vein Institute & The Diagnostic Center) and management group (RMVI Services).
Including "Vein & Vascular" in the new name also highlights the value and unique positioning of the company's diagnostic expertise housed within The Diagnostic Center, as American Vein & Vascular Institute has expanded its services for identifying, treating and managing vein and arterial issues.
The name change to American Vein & Vascular Institute comes upon the heels of a recent corporate restructuring involving new additions to the management team and a focus on four lines of management service, including: Financial Services, Strategic Services, Clinic Services, and Compliance & Regulatory Services.
Our New Website | AVVIUSA.COM
We are pleased to announce that our new website will be launched in mid-December 2014. The newly designed website reflects our recent name change and highlights the Vein Center, Arterial Center, Diagnostic Center and the Compression Center. We are excited to launch this new website as it will be a valuable tool and resource for our patients and referring physicians. We look forward to serving you.
Proven vein care treatments mean a better quality of life.
Why call American Vein & Vascular Institute now?
- We treat the simplest cosmetic problem to the most life-altering condition.
- A multidisciplinary team of experts on the forefront of technology, performing minimally invasive vein disease treatments.
- The Diagnostic Center- a state-of-the-art, full-service and accredited vascular diagnostic lab.
- Double-board-certified vein specialists and a multidisciplinary approach to your care.
- Personalized treatment plans and goals for each patient.
- Modern and soothing design in each facility and a medical concierge dedicated to patient satisfaction.
- Electronic medical record keeping, immediate reports to referring physicians, and a teaching site with a sought-after fellowship.
- We accept most insurance, including Medicare and Medicaid.
Venous disease is more than a cosmetic problem; it can be serious and medically complicated. It’s not life threatening, but it is life altering. Most treatments can be completed in the time it takes to have lunch.
Interested in joining our team?
American Vein & Vascular Institute has locations in Pueblo, Canon City, Colorado Springs, Parker (South Denver)
and Vail Valley (Edwards), as well as the Trinity Vein Institute in Arlington, Texas.